HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Applicable Links
Shaiya Forums
Shaiya Website
Teos Ranking
Photo Host
Search
CL Goodies
Chaos Legion GP

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
goldwker
How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_vote_lcapHow to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_voting_barHow to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_vote_rcap 
lyndychum
How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_vote_lcapHow to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_voting_barHow to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. I_vote_rcap 
DarkAce
Dappy

How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAce
Admin
DarkAce

How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. Empty
PostSubject: How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen.   How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:08 am

1. Log into Shaiya and load up your character selection screen.
2. Open up Microsoft Paint, or "paint".
3. Switch back to the Shaiya window and press the Print Screen key.
4. Switch back to paint, click edit, then click paste
5. Save the picture and upload to either Photobucket or Imageshack.
6. Post the image code into your forum Post.
7. Done cheers
Back to top Go down

How to: Take a screenshot of your character selection screen.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Forum :: Requirements & Informations-
Jump to: