HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Applicable Links
Shaiya Forums
Shaiya Website
Teos Ranking
Photo Host
Search
CL Goodies
Chaos Legion GP

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posters
goldwker
LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_vote_lcapLvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_voting_barLvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_vote_rcap 
lyndychum
LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_vote_lcapLvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_voting_barLvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) I_vote_rcap 
DarkAce
Dappy

LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkAce
Admin
DarkAce

LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) Empty
PostSubject: LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon )   LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon ) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:21 am

First off, get to lvl 25, a mission will unlock in Starfumos.

1. Warrior:
(Ravage Thorn)
Your epic destination will be The SilverPick Village (southish of stafumos). Bulta ,located Near the center of the camp, with Sentinels and Fighters as body guards.

2. Guardian:
(Path of the Iron Will - Iron Will)
Speak to Faruma in Starfumos to start, then make your way to Kalamus house to begin.
Your epic destination will be The SilverPick Village (southish of stafumos). Kalragu, loves his stone throwing ability.Kill him and retrieve the thornshield of kalragu.

3. Pagan:
(Path of Element - Isobaria )
Speak to Venekis in Starfumos to start, then make ur way to Kalamus house to begin.
You epic will take place in the "Mores Woods" Ezella, This green glowing fairy is simple but shoots out lightning as a defense. Kill The fairy and retrieve the Magic of element.

4. Oracle:
(Path of Patience)
Speak to Roricaen in Starfumos to start, then make ur way to Kalamus house to begin.
You epic will take place in the "Araky Woods" you must fight Karashein. Watch out, she likes to Root you, and sometimes poison you. kill her and retrieve the Crystal of Patience

5. Hunter:
You epic will take place in the "Mores Woods" Kioshyas, this Big over stuff Gallus is nothing but annoying
your goal is to obtain the Feather of Concentration

6. Assassin:
(Rapid Fire)
You epic will take place in the "Mores Woods", Antaran is a big wolf, that isn't looking for a petting.Fairly simple, all it will do
mainly is try to bite you.
Back to top Go down

LvL 25 Epic Quest ( Weapon )
Page 1 of 1